T1U-100 Standard 1U Shelf
Jonathan Engineered Solutions (JES) is an ISO 9001 & AS 9100 certified manufacturer of slides and electronic rack accessories. Jonathan is now offering a complete line of light duty and medium duty off the shelf (COTS) rack shelves and trays. These products are aligned to meet ANSI EIA spec RS-310-C and RS-310-D rack construction.
The T1U-100 rack shelf is a 1U high standard light duty electronic rack shelf that comes as a complete assembly as shown and easy to install in most EIA racks. The shelf assembly includes JES 340 series slides with lock open, has quick disconnect removal and assembly, and has adjustable brackets attached. The rack shelf assembly has front mounted panel fasteners to lock the tray closed. This assembly can accept a total load rating of 120lbs per shelf working load. A 2 times safety factor can be applied to this assembly.
Optional upgrades such as cable management, anti-slip pads or server straps are available upon request.
See Product Launch (VIDEO)
Industries / Applications
Slides: Alternate slide can be used
- Modified to have overtravel or undertravel,
- lock open, stop open with no lock
- Shelf can be made any size, length or width
- Shelf can have any hole or slotted pattern cut into surface
- Materials: Alternate steel, aluminum, or stainless steel
- Finish: Any alternate finish available upon request
- Custom cable management solutions