Jonathan Engineered Solutions is an ISO 9001 & AS 9100 certified manufacturer of slides and electronic rack accessories. Jonathan is now offering a complete line of light duty and medium duty off the shelf (COTS) rack shelves and trays. The T1U-200 rack shelf is a 1U high standard COTS ruggedized electronic rack shelf that comes as a complete assembly as shown and easy to install in most EIA racks. The COTS ruggedized shelf assembly includes 170 series slides which lock open, are quick disconnectable, and have adjustable brackets attached. As with most Jonathan aluminum slides, these slides are ruggedized and are suitable for applications with heavy shock and vibration. The ruggedized rack shelf assembly has front mounted panel fasteners to lock the tray closed, and has a load rating of 125lbs per shelf.
Optional upgrades such as cable management, anti-slip pads or server straps are available upon request.
Watch Product Launch (VIDEO)
- Slides: Alternate slide can be used for increased load rating
- Modified to have overtravel or undertravel
- Lock open, stop open with no Lock
- Shock and vibration protection available (shock blocks)
- Shelf can be made any size, length or width
- Shelf can have any hole or slotted pattern cut into surface
- Materials: Alternate steel, aluminum, or stainless steel
- Finish: Any alternate finish available upon request
- Custom cable management solutions
Contact Us Today
Contact Jonathan Engineering and see how we can help with your next Project. Submit a Request for Quote or give us a call at 714-665-4400. Have specific questions? Contact a Sales Engineer or send us a quick email our customer service representatives are always ready to help!