Aluminum Telescopic Slides
The 300 series aluminum slides are 1.50″ x 3.50″ tall and manufactured in high strength aluminum with MIL-A-8625A, Type II, Class 1 finishes. Optional finishes and customization are available. The 300 is a 3 section slide with a load rating of up to 522 lbs per pair.
- Tech Specs
- Custom Features
- Custom Solutions
300 Series Standard Features
- Material: Aluminum
- Load Rating: 410 to 522 lbs/pair
- Lengths: 14″ to 36″
- Travel: 13″ to 35″
- Full ball bearing
- T-Section Disconnect (300 with T-Section Disconnect Series Only)
- Interchangeability (300 with T-Section Disconnect Only)
- Clear anodize finish
- Any length
- Any travel
- Custom hole patterns and sizes
- Shock absorption – Available for 300 with T-Section Disconnect Series
- Custom finishes
- COTS Trays
- Ruggedized Assemblies
- Integrated Kits
- Sheet Metal Assemblies
- Cable Management
- Hardware Kits
- Precision Machined Components
The T modifier indicates that the inner member possesses a T section that disconnects for more efficient installation and interchangeability.
The L modifier indicates that the slide possesses a Lock Open feature, and will only return to the closed position when the lock is disengaged.
The 300SB & SBLR include Shock Block pins that engage when the slide is returned to the closed position for shock and vibration protection.
Includes Lock Release feature
Shock Block feature and Lock Open.