Trays & Shelves
Rugged 1U Trays
The T1U-200/S rack tray is a ruggedized 1U high standard light duty electronic rack tray that comes as a complete assembly as shown and easy to install in most EIA racks. The T1U-200/S is the standard series for our 1U tray assembly that includes JES 170 series slides with lock-open, has quick-disconnect removal and assembly, and has adjustable brackets attached. The rack tray assembly has front mounted panel fasteners to lock the tray closed. This assembly can accept a total load rating of 123lbs per tray working load. A 2x safety factor can be applied to this assembly. Cable management is available for these models and can be ordered separately.
Optional upgrades such as cable management, anti-slip pads or server straps are available upon request.
Industries / Applications
- Military racks
- Server racks
- Portable Rugged Transit Cases
- Military vehicle and MRAPs
- Tech Specs
Rugged 1U Tray Standard Features
- Slides: 170 Series Aluminum slides
- Full extension, Lock open, ball bearing
- Materials: Slide: Cold rolled steel
- Shelf: Aluminum – Powder Coated
- Slides: Aluminum – MIL-A-8625, Type II, Class I
- Shelf: Black powder coated
- Load rating: Up to 123 lbs
- Cable management attachment ready
- Front panel fasteners lock tray closed
The T1U-200 Rugged 1U tray contains routed holes for weight reduction and fastening.
The T1U-200S Rugged 1U tray is a solid tray/shelf for increased storage and security.