Trays & Shelves
Rugged 2U Trays
Jonathan Engineered Solutions offers premier rugged 2U tray designs for more austere environments and Defense applications. The T2U-200 rack shelf is a 2U high standard light-to-medium duty electronic rack shelf that comes as a complete assembly as shown and easy to install in most EIA racks. The standard T2U-200 shelf assembly includes 150 series slides which lock open, are quick disconnectable, and have adjustable brackets attached. The rack shelf assembly has front mounted panel fasteners to lock the tray closed, and has a load rating of 265 lbs per shelf.
Optional upgrades such as cable management, anti-slip pads or server straps are available upon request.
- Military racks
- C4ISR Equipment
- Portable Ruggedized Transit Cases
- Military Vehicles & MRAP’s
- Tech Specs
Rugged 2U Tray Standard Features
- Slides: 150 Series Aluminum Slides
- Full extension, Lock open, ball bearing
- Shelf: Symmetrical and can be mounted as a shelf or a tray
- Disconnectable, and interchangeable
- Shelf slots are sized for #10 hardware
- Slides: Anodized per MIL-A-8625, Type II, Class I
- Tray/Shelf: Black powder coated
- Load rating: Up to 165 lbs
- Cable management attachment ready
- Front panel fasteners lock tray closed
T2U-200 feature routed holes for weight reduction and fastening. Allows the end user to fasten sub-standard width chassis to trays with various mechanisms.
T2U-200S features solid trays that enable higher security and maximize storage space.