Aluminum Telescopic Slides
129 Series Light-Duty Aluminum Slides
The 129T is a lightweight aluminum slide that is specifically designed for today’s Aircraft Interior applications. The 129T offers approximately 17% weight savings over competing aluminum aircraft slides and is commonly used in commercial and executive aircraft interiors.
- Tech Specs
- Custom Features
- Custom Solutions
129T Standard Features
- 129 series aluminum slides
- Dimensions: 1.38” high x .399” wide
- Full extension, Non-locking
- Inner member disconnect
- High Strength Aluminum Alloy
- Corrosion Resistant Steel
- Clear Anodized per MIL-STD-8625
- Load rating: Up to 108 lbs per JES load rating standards
- Modified to have overtravel or undertravel
- Lock open, stop open with no Lock
- Custom hole pattern
- Additional lightening holes
- Materials: Alternate steel, aluminum, or stainless steel
- Ball Bearings: Lightweight polymer balls
- Finish: Hard Anodize or Black Anodize
- COTS Trays
- Ruggedized Assemblies
- Integrated Kits
- Sheet Metal Assemblies
- Cable Management
- Hardware Kits
- Precision Machined Components
The series includes lock open and lock closed features.
This part number includes a Lock Open feature.
This part number features a Lock Closed feature.
The 129HL utlizes a lock open mechanism with an extended lock release for easy access.
Series includes T section and EZC38 EZ Close solution.
The T modifier indicates that the inner member possesses a T section that disconnects for more efficient installation.
Series includes a compression spring feature to help dampen up to 8lbs of force. The damper also springs open when the drawer latch is released, giving the drawer a self opening effect.
Series includes T section as well as Detent Close feature at the rear of the cabinet member.